Get translators in over 200+ languages anywhere in Nigeria. Call our hotline: 070-6816-2137.
We are a network of certified translators in Lagos, Nigeria under the corporate entity of Directline. We provide trusted translation services in Lagos Nigeria as the international base of our translation services. We also extend our services to all the 36 states and West African sub-region. We believe in Human translations and engage highly proficient translators on our platform.
There are some important cultural points that you should take into consideration when working with Chinese clients:
- Their emphasis on “keeping face” shows how important honor is to them. Losing a good reputation is frowned upon.
- The Chinese strive to have harmonious relations. They believe society is stable if relations are stable. Duty, sincerity, loyalty, and respect for age all allow stability.
- Business appointments are advised for one-to-two month in advance and preferably in writing. Punctuality is a virtue.
- Chinese clients appoint their senior member as the speaker in negotiations. You should designate the most senior-leveled member of your group to negotiate.
- Chinese clients are careful about their negotiations. Allow several weeks for a decision to be reach. Come prepared. Written materials should be in English and Chinese. This will help you look more professional and may speed up the deal.